frameless bedroom egress window started binding can't close

mslater

2014 Bighorn has the framesless windows . was washing the bedroom egress window from the outside .. i reached thru to the inside to wash that , when i finished, the window would no longer close without binding at the top . went inside and removed 2 small screws that secure it to a track and removed window. nothing looks bent or damaged but can't get it closed without severely bending the window .....any one know whats happening or who to talk to?

wdk450

2014 Bighorn has the framesless windows . was washing the bedroom egress window from the outside .. i reached thru to the inside to wash that , when i finished, the window would no longer close without binding at the top . went inside and removed 2 small screws that secure it to a track and removed window. nothing looks bent or damaged but can't get it closed without severely bending the window .....any one know whats happening or who to talk to?

I would wonder if this is a symptom of frame flex in the front overhang area of the coach. I would start by calling Heartland Service (with your VIN Number) to report this problem. You may end up going to the Elkhart factory for an "extended warranty" repair on your front end structure like many of us have previously received.