Fresh Water System Leak

We have been experiencing a leak in the fresh water system in our 2021 Sundance 324BH. We do not use the fresh water tank as we are connected full time to a well. We first noticed a bulge in the underpinning near the back of the camper. Opening that area, water poured out. We redid the water connections in the outdoor kitchen thinking that would fix the problem and sealed the underpinning. Six weeks later the resealed underpinning broke through with more water. If we turn off the water to the camper and drain all of the water in the camper, we have no water in the underpinning. I have checked everything inside the camper, under the sink in the kitchen, under the sink in the bath, and under the shower, and have not found any water. Any suggestions for finding this without dropping a large portion of the under pinning. I just don't know how to see where the water is coming from without pulling that down as all of the water seems to be underneath. Also, can I get that underpinning back up in place later?

rhodies1

Do you have an Anderson valve connection for your water hook up. If so, it appears that the water is by-passing on the city connection outlet and filling your water tank. You may have blown the water fill line off if the fresh water tank and it is overfilling the tank and running into the underbelly.
If you can drop the underbelly down low enough at the water tank , turn in eater and watch for a leak at the tank.
Anderson valves are known to be an issue. The

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Another known case, even without ever using it, is the internal check valve in the onboard 12v water pump fails and allows water to bypass into the freshwater tank.

Lyle