"From the Heart" a video from Heartland

jnbhobe

Re: "Fromt the Heart" a video from Heartland

Good video Jim, that was your first lesson for fritta.

John T Bettencourt

Jim, very nice video with owners. It was nice to see Coley Brady still involved with the company. I remember the day at the 2008 Tampa RV Show that he and I talked sitting in the leather recliners in the rear of the Landmark that he arranged for me to buy. I still have that 5th wheel today. Has been an excellent unit.

jbeletti

Jim, very nice video with owners. It was nice to see Coley Brady still involved with the company. I remember the day at the 2008 Tampa RV Show that he and I talked sitting in the leather recliners in the rear of the Landmark that he arranged for me to buy. I still have that 5th wheel today. Has been an excellent unit.

John - Coley is my boss. Great guy.

MrTravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders

Great video! Sums up what Heartland is all about.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador

Darn...can't play it till tomorrow...need at least 3g...

Vinny773

We are happy to be part of the Heartland Family. Heartland makes a quality unit and they stand behind their name.

4ever

Nice video Jim. By the way, our new Landmark arrived at Great Lakes RV Friday. Just waiting to hear when we can pick it up.

Netem

Good job Jim, I have never regretted getting our Sundance and I think you have had alot to do with Heartlands success. Anyone thats not made it to a national rally are missing out on what Heartland and you do for its customers.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
There must be a problem with viewing videos on my laptop. I was able to watch it on Tapatalk with my Droid. Nice video Jim. Thanks!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Great job Jim. A very good promotional video for Heartland RV and the owners club. Good to see many folks that we know. Maybe you can post it on You Tube too.

dieselsweetheart

Wow Debbie and I got a lot of video time but that's because you stopped the cart with the Heartland Cheerleaders in it! Nicely done!