Front stabilizer leg crank

RTSTRT

Had a situation this weekend, whereas we almost had to raise the front legs manually due to battery issue. Investing my options to raise them manually, I discovered that the manual pin on the side of the motor was not accessible due to the hole drilled from the factory was offset by about 4 inches. Also, I could not find the appropriate crank handle to accomplish this task. I have the manual crank for the rear stabilizers which is 3/4 inch socket, but the front legs need a manual crank that is approx. 1/2 inch and the crank needs to be notched to fit the motor rod. Has anyone else had any experience with this problem?

wingfoot

You should have two handles..one for the rear stabilizers and another for the the front legs...I think..but I have seen a cordless drill and appropriate socket with an extension. There is an access hole in my basement wall to the pump...I am posting this information based on my Bighorn procedure so yours could be a different configuration..I know this is not "good" help and maybe someone else with a Sundance will chime in...

camr

It's always a good idea to check the fit of the cranks before taking the first trip. On our new coach, the crank that was supplied for the spare tire drop had the wrong size nut on it. We caught that problem before it became important.

RTSTRT

Well I found a SMALL crank that has a slotted end on it, its only 13" from the bend to the end. Problem is the crank does not stick out passed the basement door! Forget the slides it will not even reach the rod to crank out manually. It need to be at least another 12 to 14" longer to work