full time RVer no home need insurance

yepuhuh

That is good to know but not what they told me. No mention of 1500 feet away from the coast.
So buyer beware

Ok I just got off the phone with Blue sky.
If you are a fulltimer, meaning not staying in one place very long, the coastal thing does not apply except, if you are within 1500 feet of a coast or a river (prone to flooding). However, if you garage(stay more than 180 days) your unit in a coastal state no matter which coastal state for any length of time, they won't write a policy on you.

Not real clear but the guy told me blue sky is small and can't afford to write in coastal staes because of hurricanes. He actually recommended Sam's club(national General formerly GMAC) because they are larger companies!

Randor

We have USAA as well. When I initially called to insure the Cyclone they referred me to Progressive. I called them back and told them I had an issue with having my tow vehicle insured through them, the Cyclone through Progressive and the motorcycles in the toy hauler through USAA. They then issued me a policy on the Cyclone. I know they are not issuing motorcycle policies anymore but we were grandfathered in. Maybe they are doing the same for RVs.

USAA insures all items, to include motorcycles, but like the RV, the motorcycle is actually underwritten by Progressive. USAA started doing motorcycles again a few years back, but because I was already with Progressive for many years I was getting a better rate directly from Progressive. Truck is with USAA, RV is with Progressive through USAA and motorcycle is direct with progressive. WHEW!