Full-timer Session at Rally - any interest?

jbeletti

Hello full-timers and those planning to go full-time or are considering it.

John Morgan has asked me if we should consider a session for full-timers and wannabes to get together to chat about the lifestyle.

So the questions are:

Who is a full-timer?

Who is considering it?

Who is interested in having such a session?

We'll take a look at the rally schedule to see if we fit this in as part of the rally and if not, certainly a small group can gather at anytime to discuss this topic.

Jim

sharmulst

Steve and I would definitely be interested in such a session. We are not full-timers yet but are seriously considering it within the year.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
We will probably not (wife says most definitely not) ever be full-timers, but I would still find this of interest. Friday, Saturday and Sunday are already pretty well taken, so this would need to be on Thursday.

SmokeyBare

Jim,

Good idea, I believe it will be well attended.

Plan it... they will come....

Looking forward to the Rally !

Marv

Princess Kathleen

As I posted somewhere else, we would love to be part of this discussion. We have some tales to tell, short and long...

The Luv Shack
PK

Tom of Ypsi

Like PK we too have posted elsewhere and would be most interested. Although we are new fulltimers with little or no stories to tell we are all ears.

cjbearden

Visitor
The Wigley's would love to be part of a fulltimers' discussion. We are considering it and would love to hear all the stories, good and bad, do's and don'ts. Just let us know when and where.