Fundraiser for a Great Cause!

VKTalley

Dear Heartlanders,

We have an opportunity to help one of our own! Her name is Rebecca (Becky) Dickey and she has been chosen to be on a team (Lady Laura and The Smoking Hot BB’s) at The Remington Great American Shoot in Liberty, TX, this year. She is having a fundraiser for this shoot that will benefit our military Special Forces families and other military charities. Her goal is $10,000. I will include links at the end to Becky’s Blog (Crowded Camper) and to her page on The Remington Great American Shoot website.

Becky (former military) and her husband (active military) have been living in a Landmark for the last year while he has been at two different bases for training. Her blog gives more details on their time in the camper with 2 young children, 2 large dogs and a grumpy fish.

If you are able, please consider donating to Becky’s fundraiser. I know she would greatly appreciate it. I guess I should have added the date for this event which is Saturday, September 20, 2014.

Becky's Blog

The Remington Great American Shoot-Becky's Page

Thank you!

Last edited:

oldmannj

I am a faithful reader of Rebecca's blog since stumbling upon it. She has a great talent for telling a story. Check out her blog on the web . Once you get a sense of her humor you'll be hooked too. Then donate to a good cause. ED.:angel:

merlinb

Retired
I have been following the "Crowded Camper" page on Facebook for several months. Their adventures are always entertaining. Becky's blog is also outstanding. She is an excellent writer and her posts will make you smile and laugh and sometimes bring tears to your eyes. This shooting thing supports a worthy cause and I would encourage you to click the link in the first post and make a donation to support Becky's effort.

VKTalley

OK, I'm going to put another shameless plug in for Becky's fundraiser. The competition comes up in September, let's help Becky reach her goal! Please see post #1 for all the information.

Thank you, everyone!