Furnace Vents?

Last year we spent two weeks St George and Mesquite with temperatures around 32 to 37 deg. at night and we used three tanks 7.5 gal,
In Jan we headed south for the winter Nev, Az, and Ca. our first ten days in Nev. I used a couple of tanks 7.5 gal .We had an electric space heater, Fireplace and used heater in the morning.
In Arizona in a week I went through about four tanks the temps were cold at night and cool in day, we were dry camping and I using my 55K LPG Onan generator, Furnace and our coach had a electric fireplace I think it’s about 15 Kw. We were having breaker switch problems first on the site power then the generator breakers 20 AMP keep braking not the 30 amp, figured out the amps and we were at some times 33 amps as close as I could figure. Took it to the dealer had them check it out funny thing they couldn’t get it to duplicate using about the same amp, I talked to another rv’er that was having the same problem he was an engineer and he replaced the propane lines to a larger size for more volume, the dealer would listen to that! (Funny thing)
when
I purchased a Wave 8 LPG catalytic heater I think about 10,000 BTU three setting that unit really works well, and cut down on our propane use.
The part of adding a hundred gal LGP tank in storage area, In my option its to big of tank maybe 30 gal, (I use a 7.5 gal portable and have a thirty ft hose so I can put it any where) and I wouldn’t give up that much storage for LPG another option is in pickup bed but I have a tool box. And having 115 gals vs. 15gal doesn’t seem to make much difference in case something happens.
These are just my experiences for what their worth?

Uncle Rog

Howdy, my experiences with cold weather has shown me that some kind of a ceramic heater is best when you have continuous power. We use a Mr Heater catalytic in concert with the main furnace when we are camping dry, and it is really cold. I have a valve that allows you to refill the 1# bottles and that really conserves the gas, and is quite economical. Other than that when its cold you pretty much have to use some gas to keep warm. Tdharley is right about the insulation / windows not being enough, in any rig, to do a perfect job.......