G 614 time to replace

Bobby A

Well its time to replace my G 614's after 6 years of faithful full time use. I've always heard that RV tires should be replaced no matter what after 6 years or so. I'm reaching out to the Heartland family to find the best price on these tires. I know they have increased drastically in 6 years. I'm currently in transit heading back to Michigan from Florida, in Renfro Valley Kentucky as we speak.

Question #2
Wondering your thoughts on tire pressure while traveling, I aired my G's up to 110 PSI as always when we left Fl. on Saturday, its Monday evening and we are in Ky. with obviously a different elevation and when I checked them after they cooled tonight and they are all at 107 PSI, I'm thinking since the elevation change and they are all at the same PSI I'm gonna leave them along and not add the 3 pounds, whats your thoughts ??

Thank you for answering both questions.

Blessings,
Bobby A

jnbhobe

Stop in Edon, Ohio at trailer tire and wheel you can get the best deal on GY or Sailun. I would buy the Sailun's.

pegmikef

Question 2. I agree since they are all the same and the Delta is only three pounds. It does not take much of a drop or increase in the original inflation temperature to cause the tire decrease/increase in PSI. As soon as you get up to speed the tire temperature will in increase as will the PSI.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bobby take a look at the Branson Rally site. The one that we just had. There was a special on tires and I would think you could have them shipped.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Check at Simpletire.com also. They carry G614 and Sailun with usually competitive prices and free shipping.

Bobby A

Thanks guys, just got to MI. at our summer camp grounds, will be a quick 3 months and then back to Florida. Thanks for the info guys. I also think I heard of someone hear saying tirerack.com has good prices on the G614's anyone know anything about them ??