Galley sink dropping

tkdmike

I had two clips holding the sink in on either side of the faucet and none on the other three sides. To put them in my 3600 RL I had to take out the tilt out drawers and a couple of drawers beside the sink, as well as get under the sink from the storage cabinet in the corner of the "L". When the sink sagged and I called Heartland, I don't remember exactly to whom I spoke, but he sent me clips and screws in the mail, no questions asked. Sink back in, bottle jack and board support back out, silicone caulk re-applied, momma's happy so everybody's happy.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Me too!

Seems like a lot of us had the same problem. There were 4 clips holding my sink in. Three of them were stipped and would not tighten them up. There was ABSOLUTELY no silicon or any other type of sealer between the sink and countertop.

I think there are 8 clips on there now...and all of mine came from a local hardware store and fit just fine.

I've had a lot of problems with my sink. Bad anti-backup valve. missing/stripped sink clips, no silicon, leaking drains on both sinks, loose downpipes/drains on both sinks. None of the plumbing was tightened more than just hand tight.

mstrbll

I called that # last week and was passed on to 2 people before they said ok to sending clip "kit" --- I received 7 clips NO screws ,instruction nor repair sealant I would think that still being under warranty and offering to do the repair, that HeartLand would be sure that the "kit" was inclusive.
Maybe a repair(warranty) order needs to be done