Generator questions

sjs731

I got my Yamaha EF2000is parallel combo units today. I checked them over, added the engine oil and fired them up. Nice and quiet and much easier to move around and lift than a 3000w unit. We'll see how they work with our 5er in spring when it comes out of storage. Forcast is for snow tomorrow. Hopefully it misses us and spring shows up early. Can't wait to get back to relaxing at area campgrounds.

GOTTOYS

You may also check Camperworld they have a 4000 watt Champion generator that comes with a 30 amp RV plug. I have one and it works great, it will run one a/c plus tv and lights. It will run my Porter Cable air copressor too, [by it's self] I sure like it not as quiet as the Honda, but quiet.
Larry and Donna Keever
Oklahoma City, Ok
I have one of those Champion 4000s also. I sold my Honda that i didn't use and replaced it with one of these, that I never use either. But if i need it it's there. and about 1/3 the price of a Honda 2000. Mine is FAR from what I would consider quiet compared to the Honda. I wouldn't want to use it around any other campers. Don