Getting Level with an Andersen WDH

Hi all. I have a North Trail 28brs towed by a GMC Sierra 1500 with an Andersen WDH. The hitch has an 8" drop/rise rack. With the rack pointing up and the ball assembly at the lowest position, the trailer is nose high. With the rack pointing down and the ball assembly at the highest position, the trailer is nose down. Either way it's about 3" off level. I know level is what I want but I don't seem to be able find a position that works. Any advice?

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
It may be more helpful if you can provide some pics of what you are dealing with. There are some folks here that will be able to help you adjust from those I bet.

gasman

Camp Socializer
I would try contacting Andersen to see if there are any options available. They are wonderful people to work with.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I'm guessing that you'll probably need to get a different drop-down that will give you the ball height that you need.

Photos of your WD setup will help.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

styles.jpg

I seen a bunch of different options online there must be one that will give you the height you need.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
styles.jpg

I seen a bunch of different options online there must be one that will give you the height you need.

This was the stuff I had before I sold it all last fall:

WDhitchsetup-P1000277.jpg

The smaller drop down (without the hitch on it) was for my old Dodge truck, the bigger one (with the ball mounted on it) was for my new Chevy truck.

I contacted Andersen and the rep said their 4" rack would work better so I ordered one from them. They sold it to me at their cost. Thanks for the replies!

- - - Updated - - -

styles.jpg

Thanks but the rack for the Andersen hitch is completely different from these.