Gettysbury Rally "Heartland Gives Back" wish list

porthole

Retired
Re: Gettysburg Rally "Heartland Gives Back" wish list

Ann & Jim from Delaware Valley Golden Retriever Rescue are at Gettysburg in their camper.
They have two rescued Golden's with them too!

Stop by and say hello to the DVGRR reps at site #347

porthole

Retired

Thank you to all for your efforts towards this worthwhile cause and especially for making it so special to us with the Misty dedication.

jbeletti

So happy to have been a part of this worthy cause. Great Heartland Gives Back choice.

porthole

Retired

DVGRR sent me the following note after Jim and Ann dropped off the "loot" Deb and I once again offer our thanks for making this "giveback" special to us.

This is our Misty Girl the day we brought her home, 02-01-02.
Misty 02-01-02 06_b.JPG

Dear Duane!
Thank you , thank you, thank you!!!

Jim and Ann dropped off the donations today and all we could say was WOW!!!!! Your group was so generous and we are so thrilled!!! Thank you so- so much!!!! PLEASE stop and visit us if you are ever close by. We would love to see you!!! Many thanks from all of us!!

Inza

Inza Adams
Events Manager
Delaware Valley Golden Retriever Rescue
60 Vera Cruz Road
Reinholds, PA 17569
inza@dvgrr.org

Miller0758

DVGRR sent me the following note after Jim and Ann dropped off the "loot" Deb and I once again offer our thanks for making this "giveback" special to us.

This is our Misty Girl the day we brought her home, 02-01-02.
View attachment 24472

Dear Duane!
Thank you , thank you, thank you!!!

Jim and Ann dropped off the donations today and all we could say was WOW!!!!! Your group was so generous and we are so thrilled!!! Thank you so- so much!!!! PLEASE stop and visit us if you are ever close by. We would love to see you!!! Many thanks from all of us!!

Inza

Inza Adams
Events Manager
Delaware Valley Golden Retriever Rescue
60 Vera Cruz Road
Reinholds, PA 17569
inza@dvgrr.org

Glad we could help. Just wish we could have done more.

jbeletti

That's awesome Duane - thank you to you and Debbie for coordinating this.

You know, over the past several years that we've been doing the Heartland Gives Back Initiative, the things we've done all over North America have been quite varied.

Sure - we do a lot of food drives. They're easy to do and very impactful to those in need. But we've done many other things that are amazing too. I know we've cleaned animal shelters, donated supplies for animals, worked at food banks sorting food, stuffing backpacks. We've made baby items for new mothers and babies in need. I know there is more - just can't think of them all.

Anyway, just feeling really warmed by all the things Heartlanders have come up with to bless others in need all over North America. Thank you Heartlanders. You really put the heart in Heartland :)

porthole

Retired

I don't do facebunk, but apparently there is a nice response on the DVGRR face page as well.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

The Northeast Region and all rally attendees should be proud of our response to this project. Thanks to Jim and Annie for spending the weekend with us. Thanks to all who donated to this special cause. Lastly, thanks again to Duane and Debbie for allowing us to move forward with such a special plan and organizing the effort.