Gladiator Tires- G-Rated

MRBailey

We just finished a trip from Bremerton, WA to La Pine, OR, and then out to the coast Lincoln City, OR. It was a long trip. I am so glad we replaced our Blowmax tires with G-rated tires that are backed up by Les Schwab. I would have preferred the G614's from Goodyear, but they were too expensive. These ones have great performance and I am extremely pleased. Thanks to the guy who recommended them. And yes, we realize that they are also probably not made in the US, but we are going off of anything is better than BLOWMAX. :cool:

Robin and Matt

Jim.Allison

Hey you gotta do what you gotta do, as long as you got away from the blowmax and you are feeling good about your purchase that is all that matters. I like the goodyears but they are a hard pill to swallow, you do pay dearly for them.

We just finished a trip from Bremerton, WA to La Pine, OR, and then out to the coast Lincoln City, OR. It was a long trip. I am so glad we replaced our Blowmax tires with G-rated tires that are backed up by Les Schwab. I would have preferred the G614's from Goodyear, but they were too expensive. These ones have great performance and I am extremely pleased. Thanks to the guy who recommended them. And yes, we realize that they are also probably not made in the US, but we are going off of anything is better than BLOWMAX. :cool:

Robin and Matt

BlackT

I too went with Gladiator tires almost a year ago and about 3000 miles ago. So far no problems. I bought the QR35TR tire which is all steel cord. They also have a QR25TR which is a polyester/steel cord blend. It is quite a bit lighter than the all steel tire.

Miltp920

I just called a friend who replaced his BLOWN out Blow Max with Gladiator 14 ply tires X 2 axles. He LOVES them. He said his Big Country pulls better, especially through the mountains on a recent tow. They are 2500 miles now, and still look like new. He said for him, they were a good investment. They were mounted on the original rims that came with the BC.

Last edited:

MRBailey

We replaced our Blow-Max with the G-rated Gladiator tires and we love them!
Even after all this time. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaffer

I am in general a fan of Les Schwab. But you still need to do your homework. I am not knocking the Gladiators as I have never heard of them but I know that in my area they sell the Tomax and say they have never heard of any problems with them. I doubt that they would sell Towmax if old Les was still alive and in control.

Robin and Matt

MRBailey

Gaffer, they do sell the Towmax as well, and we reported to them the problems with Towmax. The Gladiators are more expensive than the TowMax, and from an entirely different company. Plus, I have heard many great reviews about Gladiators from other people who have them and could not afford the Goodyear's yet. It's just a good alternative to Goodyear, and Les Schwabies will back you up if something goes wrong- at least, that is my experience with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk