Good diesel mechanic Las Vegas

Dumboldles

Truck broke down in Las Vegas this last month on a weekend and needed help. Found Raff Mobile Mechanic in the Nellis Airforce Base RV park welcome brochure, it was late Saturday afternoon but he came out and diagnosed the problem using a computer (fuel pump, fuel lines). He was able to get the truck running but needed to take it to his shop (he had an assistant to drive it) and promised to have it back to me by Monday. Anyway he came through and my old truck towed the BH with no problems the rest of our trip to the northwest.

His fees were competitive, but he wanted to be payed upfront. I was uncomfortable with this but because of the circumstances went with it. We needed to be on the road to the reserved RV parks that we had scheduled. I can understand if other folks would not do business in this manner...use the truck dealerships and hope they can schedule you in.

Raff Mobile Mechanic
Henderson NV
702 236 6111
702 882 7968

Dumboldles

wdk450

Thanks for the heads up. I had truck problems and made sure to add the vendor to RVServiceReviews.com, as most all of the 5er pullers could use this info.