Goodyear G614 RST

I ordered 4 tires today from TrailerTiresAndWheels.com $234.00 a piece.My local dealer wanted $305.00 a tire.With spring Camping almost here I wanted to get rid of the chinese tires for piece of mind.I hope this helps someone wanting to upgrade.Happy Trails Davefisher

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Hello!

i believe you will be happy with the 614's. Our Big Country came with them and so far so good! Eventually we all need new tires. I have never ordered tires via the internet...if you don't mind sharing, what is shipping for four tires? (understanding that destinations differ)

Thanks and Best Wishes!

Hello Shipping was$80.00 fed x Ground.We have ordered michelins from Tire Rack and saved on SUV Tires also.Happy Trails Davefisher

Deereguy

Boy you can learn a lot on the internet. My tire dealer today quoted me $375 each for the G614. I think I may need a new tire dealer! By the way I got rid of the China bombs and put these on 4 years ago and I have not had one problem at all. Great Tires as far as I am concerned.

Wharton

We have used these for many used with no problems at all. We do use a TPMS to monitor the tire pressures. Run them at 100 lbs.

HappyKayakers

For those of you ordering via the internet, do you get any static from the local tire shops when you take the tires in to get mounted and balanced?