Gooseneck Trailer for everyone..

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well I guess I am just lucky. I keep finding some unusual ways to RV.

We are at the 7th Ranch RV Campground in Garryowen Montana. This is a nice campground that is near Custers Battlefield.

So what do I see this afternoon ?? Inovation from Canada. Talked to the owner for about 15 minutes and hear tell why he made this rig up.

IMG_0421.jpg

DSC_2836.jpg

2010augusta

that a good setup if you have a large flat bed and a small pop-up. Looks like it can be "unloaded", but It might be a pain. Should get about the same MPGs as the empty truck.

irvin56

seen one setup like #21 in walmart Parking lot in Calgary, can.

Except it was mounted sideways on a 30-35 foot flatdeck trailer. about 1/2 way down deck. over axles. It was a newer type as it opened on three sides for beds and slide with kitchen stuff.

The back of unit (trailer) was rigged up with tiedowns for motor bikes, Quads, etc. (toys) and a Tank with hand pump for fuel for toys.

The front had a 1 inch PVC frame setup that came down for travel. and was covered with tarp setup. Heavy canvas. And a table and benchs for storage and eating. (cover patio complete with folding door). everything came down and stored in benchs of covered area,

Actually was not a bad setup for boondocking with toys. and it was a bumper pull trailer.

Was up for sale, but the phone number was ripped and a few numbers were GONE.
As I wanted to ask about it.