Goshen Area Shopping (essentials)

jbeletti

Hey Rally Attendees,

I put together a short list of stores in the Goshen area that may come in handy if you end up needing some essentials (groceries, diesel, LP, a doctor, RV supplies etc.).

This list is not inclusive of any touristy shopping venues.

Click the Shopping link on the rally website.

Jim

Princess Kathleen

Jim another business that would be good to add to the list is the bio-diesel business:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=frontpagetext vAlign=top><TD width=200 bgColor=#e9efe9>Energy Plus 24 - North Central Co-op
1919 Peddlers Village Road
Goshen, IN 46526</TD><TD bgColor=#e9efe9> </TD><TD bgColor=#e9efe9>Brian Clayton </TD><TD bgColor=#e9efe9>574-533-4131</TD><TD bgColor=#e9efe9>B20</TD><TD bgColor=#e9efe9>24/7 unattended fueling, all major credit cards accepted. plus fleet cards: wright express @ voyager</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
We use this place when we are in the area...
PK

jbeletti

Thanks PK. This store is part of the same Co-op group as the other one I listed. I phoned them and as you state, this is an un-manned 24 hour location.

I have udpated the website. As time allows, I'll update the downloadable PDF of the page too.

Jim

Princess Kathleen

We are at Captial repair and went and filled up the truck with bio...$3.01 a gallon....They also have a huge huge parking lot easy turn around....

PK

jbeletti

Ray,

Yes, the Fairgrounds has WiFi service available through a 3rd party provider. Cost is $5 per day or $20 per week.

If you're close enough to my trailer, I'll have slow WiFi emanating from it from my mobile router that will be open and free.

PK, thanks for the review. Don't want to get into a big discussion about it in this thread, but can you tell me if you had to do a conversion to your truck to run this bio-diesel?

Thanks,

Jim

K

Ken Washington

Jim,
I have got to work it out to get to one of these rallies! It sounds like you have a real good time and I pray that everyone has a safe trip both to and from the rally.
I will be thinking about you Sunday at church trying to get out of the parking lot! Good luck and God's speed!

Ken

jbeletti

Thanks Ken and yes, you need to get to a rally. Still time to get to the upcoming one! And don't forget the East Coast Rally in October in Myrtle Beach.