Goshen Rally Role call 2011

cableman

Just got signed up yesterday, This is our first national rally, but we got one pa. rally under our belt.

This will be our first Goshen Rally......went to Nashville last year and had so much fun. Hoping to square dance while there.....any one know of any clubs in the area?

jbeletti

This will be our first Goshen Rally......went to Nashville last year and had so much fun. Hoping to square dance while there.....any one know of any clubs in the area?

Charles and Ruth,

I don't know any, but call the Fairgrounds as they will know.

Jim

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Wow, almost sold out. R U going to add more sights when these sell out? Looks like a big fun rally time for all.

jbeletti

Wow, almost sold out. R U going to add more sights when these sell out? Looks like a big fun rally time for all.

Budget-wise Jim, for 2011, I can't add any more. For 2013, back here, to move beyond 200 sites, I will likely have to offer different site types like Escapade does, such as:

• Boondocking (solar/generator)
  • Power Only
  • Power/Water Only
  • 30 amp FHU
  • 50 amp FHU
They can do 1200 at this location, but for my taste, not 1200 comfy sites. But, if one wants to save some money by taking a site with reduced amenities, it may just work. Here again, this is NOT for 2011. Just sort of talking out loud for 2013.

Jim

olcoon

Guess we got lucky & snagged the last one! We just got back with the 5er tonight from about a month in Florida. We were sort of out of the loop, as we didn't have internet access very often, and when I checked my emails & the forum tonight I learned about everything & saw there was 1 spot open. This will be our first rally unless we are able to attend one before June. We are looking forward to it!

jbeletti

Guess we got lucky & snagged the last one! We just got back with the 5er tonight from about a month in Florida. We were sort of out of the loop, as we didn't have internet access very often, and when I checked my emails & the forum tonight I learned about everything & saw there was 1 spot open. This will be our first rally unless we are able to attend one before June. We are looking forward to it!

Good snagging. Hey, consider this rally in May in your home state :) Then you won't be a rally newbie in Goshen.

Jim

jimtoo

Good snagging. Hey, consider this rally in May in your home state :) Then you won't be a rally newbie in Goshen.

Jim

Well....If they are a "Rally Newbie" Jim B.. don't tell them... It is customary for "Rally Newbies" to pay for all the sites for the rally for 1 night... furnish a great dinner for all 1 night...:D :D Lots of drinks...:D :D

Jim M

olcoon

Don't know if we'll be able to make the MO rally, the wife will be in Florida with the girls. Haven't made up my mind if I'll go by myself or not. I'll probably get lost without my navigator!!!! As far as furnishing the dinner...no problem! I've got quite a reputation for my world famous road kill stew!