Greetings from the Midwest

Greetings -

Just a quick note of introduction. My wife and I are soon to be empty nesters and have decided to take the plunge and set out for some new adventures. We've purchased a 2008 Landmark and will soon be full-timing in Utah with our dog Buddy. We are currently trying to empty a home of 23 years of collected junk in preparation for launch. We've already found the previous owner of our Landmark through these forums and have been warmly welcomed. This forum will undoubtably become a new home for me as I try to get "up to speed" on the Landmark and the lifestyle. I'm amazed at the quantity of information available here. Looking forward to meeting other forum members an reading about your adventures. Thanks in advance!

Warm Regards,
Reid (Corvairhead), Marina & Buddy Miermaster

koritsi2.png

1965 Corvair Monza 110 (Koritsi)

2008_augusta1.png

2008_augusta2.png

2008 Landmark Augusta (The Land Shark)

SeldomSeen

Welcome and good luck in your new adventure. You will LOVE Utah, it is beautiful country and a new scenic view at every turn. Welcome to the site and you will find wonderful, helpful people here! Good luck and welcome! Have FUN. Bye the way, were at in MO?

rick_debbie_gallant

welcome aboard and hang on to your wallet! To lessen the impact of the spending thing you may want to do what we have done. For example: instead of using dollars for our purchases we use what we call "Rv BUcks". for us "1 RV Buck" is equal to $100.00. So lets say we want to get some new tires. instead of shelling out 1200.00 it will cost us just 12.00 RV Bucks.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
corvairhead, Welcome to the Heartland Forum & Family. Good find on the Augusta. Good luck on your new journey.

jpdoggett

corvairhead: welcome to the Heartland Family, we have a 2011 Augusta and we love it. Did you have the corvair when you were at B&V?. Have fun and keep in touch.

Jim -

Great to catch up with you after all these years! No, I didn't have the Corvair when I was at B & V. I was strictly a two-wheeled guy when I was there. Unfortunately, my wife's mobility issues worsened and she was no longer able to ride with me, so we sold all of the 2 wheeled toys and picked up the Corvair. We've put 1,000 miles a month on it since we got it and enjoy taking it out any time we get the chance. Now we're looking forward to some new adventures in our Landmark. I'd love to take a look at your rig, so let me know when you get back into town and we'll run over there to see you. Once again, great finding you here!

- Reid M.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to the forum. We have learmNed a lot here and hopefully you do too.

Kristy

welcome aboard and hang on to your wallet! To lessen the impact of the spending thing you may want to do what we have done. For example: instead of using dollars for our purchases we use what we call "Rv BUcks". for us "1 RV Buck" is equal to $100.00. So lets say we want to get some new tires. instead of shelling out 1200.00 it will cost us just 12.00 RV Bucks.

LOL!

olcoon

Reid,
We are from KC, North of the river, my step-son's girlfriend teaches school in Belton. Hope you enjoy your rig, there are a great bunch of people on here, and I don't think you'll find a better RV company than Heartland! If you are back in MO by Sept. you might think about going to the MO chapter rally in Hannibal, here is a link to it.