Grey Water Level Indicator Light

davidg

:confused: We have a 2011 3055RL BH, one of the indicator lights on grey tank # 2 doesn't go off, this started months ago, sometimes staying on (when empty) and sometimes going off when empty, now it no longer goes off at all.
To clean them after use we will dump at c/g, then put some fresh water back in the tanks (5gal more/less) run home with this in the tanks and dump as soon as we get back, so I feel that I am doing a good job at cleaning them.
David

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
David, the tank level monitor system is very unreliable. We have learned after many years and most manufacturers using the same system, to live without them. It seems the fresh water sensors work pretty good but the grey and black are pretty useless. I know this isn't what you want to hear but it's the sad truth.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I agree with Ray..every coach we have owned had the same system. Most of the time they are usless. You will know when the tanks are full....trust me.

jpdoggett

Mine on our 2011 Augusta is the same way usless, the only one that I have had was on the 2000 Newmar American Star we had and traded in on the Augusta it work great but I think it had outside monitors