Ground Control 3.0 installed

Tundra2084

Well, while at the Goshen Rally and after some serious discussions with Lippert, we had the 4pt Ground Control installed on our Sundance. After some yes you can install the 3.0, but you need the 6pt because of the length of your unit, only then finding out after deciding on getting the 6pt that it's not available due to a problem with the back brackets, we found someone from the lippert service dept.(forget the sales dept..they couldn't get any answers).
Thank You KELLY from the Lippert service team at the Rally for coming over to our unit and checking out our Sundance and letting us know the 4pt would work just fine on our unit.
We stayed in Goshen until Tuesday so the could get the Ground Control as well as the never fail bushings ( I think that's what they are called) installed. We delivered our unit at 7am and by 2pm they had finished. It's kind of fun to watch your fiver level and stabilize it's self while your watching it do its thing. Even more nice was not having to drag out the extra stabilizers we were using and Hubby not having to crawl under the Fiver in wet grass and mud.

As others have said we won't own another fiver without it.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on the new GROUND CONTROL!!! It puts a smile on your face eveytime you hit the button. Hopfully we'll see you down the road.

Tundra2084

We hope you and Ginger are enjoying your new level up system you had installed. You never know where you might see us, as Dawn is from N.H and we go there almost every year. PA isn't that far from N.H or from Ontario and we like new places to see and explore.
Oh by the way, no skyrocket or fireworks when playing with the new system but sure had a big grin and can't wait to go RVing again.

olcoon

We also got the 3.0 installed while in goshen, in the same time frame. I LOVE IT!!! The remote is great! I'll touch a button & it starts doing it's thing while I'm hooking up the sewer. By the time I get done it's level, it's usually done before I am. BTW, did I mention that I love the ground control system?