Guidelines for posting in the Where/Plans/Sightings forum

irvin56

Alberta. Canada.

Have Bighorn parked by me west of Calgary in storage lot.
Drumheller There was a landmark, Bighorn.
But lots and I mean lots of Jay flights by Jayco, Must be a huge sale on them

Lethbridge Alta. I was parked in the millionaire area. I like those motor homes and big expense veichles and bikes(motor) they haul with them:eek:

They was A BIG cyclone, a few bighorns, 2 landmarks, a sundance.

But I was the only north Trail

Princess Kathleen

We were traveling to Glacier NP and as we turn off of hwy 83 MT a Big Horn pulled in front of us, we continued on to our park and they turned at the exit for the park....see ya in and around

PK

flamingknitter

Mark and Kristy -

Sorry for the delay. I was checking old posts today and ran across this. Eagle Lake was great. There are evidently three campgrounds (state) there. We were in Merrill. The top, closest to the road has full hookups. Most sites are first come/first served. Most sites are back in. If you want to be closer to the water, you'll have to dry camp. The water is really low so if your primary interest is the water, there are other areas that are better.

There is also a private campground in Susanville - Susanville, RV - and I have stayed there three times. Nice people run the place. Clean with good amenities. I have a lot of family in Susanville so plan to be there often.

There was a Landmark parked at Merrill when I got there but gone when I finally got up and moving. Did meet the owners of the BigHorn the next row over. Turned them on to the forum.

Marybeth

On our way to Pacific City Oregon Friday the 18th of July we spotted 2 Big Horns. On our way back to California on I-5 we seen a Cyclone heading the opposite direction. These are the first we have seen since buying our Cyclone in April. Our trip was great, we belong to Thousand Trails and we always walk through the campgrounds looking for other Heartlands. Valerie and Greg

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Marybeth,
Thanks for the info. We'll definately have to keep it on our list of places to go.
Kristy

Garry & Bev

travel bug
Bighorns & Sundance in Southern Alberta

It seems that Heartland products are doing well here in Alberta. Over the summer we have seen many Bighorns, mostly 3055RL, a few Sundance, a few Cyclone. Landmarks haven't made the big entry yet. The dealers don't seem to be getting them in. In Pincher Creek, Alberta, we have one Sundance, 3 Bighorn and one Landmark that we know of. All have been purchased in the last year. I guess we will have to start up our own rally. None

jbeletti

Garry and Bev,

An Alberta rally? Great idea! We need someone up there to plan it (pick a weekend and a campground). Consider starting a rally/chapter discussion thread in the Alberta chapter forum.

Jim

imchud

My wife and I left for a week of camping in streetsboro ohiothis week, we are visiting my daughter and our new grandson who live in Cleveland... on the way to the KOA we saw a Big Country heading west, and just yesterday we were at the campground just relaxing when we saw them bringing in a 09 3385 Big Horn (just like ours) and placed it on a permanent site... I thought I would give them a day to get it set up then I'm going to invade their privacy... More later..

sharmulst

RV Park in Oregon

We arrived at the Silver Spur RV Park in Silverton, OR on 9/3/08. It is a very nice park and so glad to have lots of sunshine after 3 weeks on the Washington coast. One great place to visit here is the Oregon Garden, it is beautiful. Headed for Osprey Point RV Resort in Lakeside, OR on 9/8/08.

Triber

Triber

Hello Heartlanders,
My wife and I are currently in Brandon MB, Canada heading for Sydney NS on the Trans Canada. We are pulling an 09 Big Horn 3670RL with an '07 Dodge Cummins 3500.

I spotted a Big Horn east of Saskatoon two days ago and there is a Laandmark in the Park we are in right now.

sharmulst

We are at Osprey Point RV Resort in Lakeside, Oregon. This is a very nice park. On Sunday 9/14/08 we met a Cyclone headed north from Winchester Bay. We were on our HD.
There is a Cyclone parked at the Shell station just north of the Lakeside exit. Anyone from the forum on either one of these rigs.
Our next stop is Klamath, Calif headed for the No. Cal rally at Jackson Rancheria.

cjbearden

Visitor
New Landmark Owners Spotted

While at Camper Clinic in Rockport, TX today, met Harry and Shirley - 3-week old new owners of a 2009 Landmark Augusta. Gave them our business card and told them about the forum and the Houston Rally. Hopefully, we will be hearing/seeing these new members out and about. They currently reside in Rockport, TX after 8 years of full-timing.

sharmulst

Landmark/Bighorn

On arrival, 12/1/08, at Wilderness Lakes in Menifee, CA there was a Landmark leaving. In the park there is a Bighorn and the TV has Oregon plates. Anyone from the forum. We are here for 2 weeks, leaving the 15th of Dec.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
We will be in the Smoky Mtns at River Plantation RV Park in Sevierville TN from 12/23/08 until 1/2/09. Anyone going to be in the area?

J

jjjelm

We are spending the winter at the R.V. park at Holy Trinity Monastery in St. David AZ.....a super place! We just spent 10 days over near San Deigo and saw many Big Horns everywhere. jjjelm

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Hello from Tiki Village in Lakeland FL where there are three Bighorns in the park right now - three that were here from last year (when we had all at one time a total of six BHs)...

- Steve Claywell with his 3055
- Al and Ruth Zimmerman with their 3670
- Saundra and me with our 3655
Been working on both to become members. Steve is at least online at times and has an id.

Park will remain open through 2010 at least as developer that purchased the campground does not expect to be building on it until at least then.

So, if you are looking for a nice park in central Florida - 30 minutes away from Orlando or Tampa and convenient to shopping and great restaurants and has a lot of activities here, consider Tiki Village. $495/month plus tax and electric for two or more months; $595 plus tax and electric for one month.

Maybe we will be seeing you here???

sharmulst

We are in Lake Elsinore, CA at the Lake Park Resort and Motel. It is a nice park. There are 2 Bighorns and a Big Country in the park. Haven't met any of them yet. May everyone have a great 2009.

hillsonwheels

Just got back to home base from a few days in the Keys. Did not see all the Heartland models while traveling but came close.
We were in the same park (Jolly Roger, Marathon Key) with a couple from Quebec, Johann and Pierre, who were in their Big Country. Had nice visits with them. Told them about the Forum. Wish my French was as good as their English! :eek: They used to be tent campers...what a step up!!!!
While heading north on Rt. 27 in Clewiston, FL, saw a Big Horn (TV was a light colored Ford?). Flashed my lights but got no response. And, in the Clermont area saw a Landmark pulling into a campground but did not notice the name of it.
All this just to say that we are out there and moving about.
HAPPY RVing........:)