H/W Heater outside cover

dasmoeturhead

I've had my Landmark Newport 365 for less than a week , and I have had several things come apart. Not to pleased , especially with how much these things cost. Last night I went to open the heater cover, and the cheap plastic tab fell off in three pieces. No way to get it back together. Not impressed so far. Almost all of the small screws that they use on the rear ladder are loose, and most of the cargo door latches are miss adjusted, and do not operate properly. The propane door seal is falling off. Small things you say, yes but still a pita. And why to they put a advertisement on the microwave glass door, that takes 4 days to remove?

rxbristol

I too was frustrated by the small problems in every area. I even wrote them down so I could track them all. Later, when I re-read my list, I realized they were really small issues, even though they were very annoying at the time. Heartland, the dealership and other manufactures have been very helpful in aiding me to fix those issues. I think it's now funny because my wife was looking at changing RV's and I gave here a list of must haves in any new one and they were all on the Landmark we currently own. I'm thinking about putting a list together of everything I really like and appreciate about my San Antonio.

jbeletti

Sorry about your W/H cover and the other items you're unhappy with on your new coach.

Please contact your selling dealer or Heartland Customer Service (877-262-8032) to obtain a replacement latch for your W/H.

I have passed these comments along to the plant:

• Almost all of the small screws that they use on the rear ladder are loose
  • Most of the cargo door latches are mis-adjusted and do not operate properly
  • The propane door seal is falling off
By passing this feedback back to the plant, we can get better and put out a better product. Thank you for your comments and I hope soon that you get these smaller items taken care of and can get on the road to making great memories with your new LM 365.

dasmoeturhead

I must admit we really like this new 365. Its to bad all these little small things are getting in the way. We are fulltimers, and it's just not that easy to pick up and drive to the nearest dealership to get repairs done, and probably be out of our rig for a day or more. That"s not very convenient. This is our 4th trailer, and by far the best. Just frustrating to find this lack of detail on a coach this expensive. Will I get over it? Yes of course, but it still don't make it right.

dasmoeturhead

Sorry about your W/H cover and the other items you're unhappy with on your new coach.

Please contact your selling dealer or Heartland Customer Service (877-262-8032) to obtain a replacement latch for your W/H.

I have passed these comments along to the plant:

• Almost all of the small screws that they use on the rear ladder are loose
  • Most of the cargo door latches are mis-adjusted and do not operate properly
  • The propane door seal is falling off
By passing this feedback back to the plant, we can get better and put out a better product. Thank you for your comments and I hope soon that you get these smaller items taken care of and can get on the road to making great memories with your new LM 365.

I took your advise and called La Mesa Rv out of Yuma,Ax, and their sending the part out for me.