Happy Day

pokypa

I just installed my new 17.5 wheels with Goodyear G114 (H) rated. They came in yesterday and I just finished installing them. I'm so glad to get those TowMax off and have a tire that will easy my mine as we travel. We haven't even been anywhere yet, but will be going to Pigeon Forge in just a few days in our new 3260 Elite. We are so excited becoming a member of this club and look forward in meeting some of you down the road.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Very cool. If I may ask, what did the upgrade end up costing you? Trace

dougw

Piece of mind.... "priceless"

Don't forget to recheck the torque after driving for a while.

pokypa

Trace, the wheels, tires, balancing and shipping $2499.00. The tires are Goodyear G114 (H) rated 17.5 The wheels are 17.5 Lynx Aluminum with life time warranty. These are way over kill but to me peace of mine is worth it.

danemayer

Trace, the wheels, tires, balancing and shipping $2499.00. The tires are Goodyear G114 (H) rated 17.5 The wheels are 17.5 Lynx Aluminum with life time warranty. These are way over kill but to me peace of mine is worth it.
Hi Roger,

Where did you buy them? And would it be possible to post a photo of the wheels.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Trailertiresandwheels.com is where I got my 17.5's and they were cheaper for 5 wheels and G114 tires than I could purchase 4 of the same elsewhere.

Rod Ditrich

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4

TXTiger

Is that for 4 or 6 tires?