Happy New Year!!!

jimtoo

Happy New Year!!!!!

We hope everyone has a great, prosperous and safe year!!

Jim and Bette

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks, Jim and Ray! I hope you 2 and all our Heartland friends have a Happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!!!!!

PSF513

From Deb & I, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope to see all our Heartland friends in the near future

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Thank you, Jim same to you and Bette.Also wishing all and their families a Healthy, Happy, Safe and a Blessed New Year 2012:eek:

talley

Happy New Year!!! :D:D
... To Jim / Bette and the rest of the Heartland crew and friends (JimB, moderators and those who make everything work) . Special New Year greetings to Jayc & Texas Chapter HOC, and new acquaintances at the November SC Rally @ Charleston.... we enjoyed the friendly welcome and great time. Will start off New Year with Sweetheart RV.net rally @ Kerrville, Tx and Texas HOC Rally @ Rayford Crossing/Spring, TX. What a great way to start off the year!! Hope to see the rest down the road!! Gillette, Wy 2012!!!

Jerry & Diane Talley

jayc

Legendary Member
Happy New Year to all. We're also planning another busy year of rallies. We've got 6 planned already for this coming year but theres always room for more.

ncc1701e

Just in the case the Mayan's prophocies are correct, I want to wish a Happy, even though it might be short, New Year with the hope that 2012 is the best year ever for you and your family.

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
Let us all hope and pray for a healthy, prosperous and blessed NEW YEAR! Now......who gets our vote for PRESIDENT???? What? another dilemma?