Happy Thanksgiving

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. The turkey is stuffed and in the oven so it's time to sit back and relax.

Carol and I have so much to be thankful for and we just wanted to share our wishes for a joyous holiday with everyone.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Happy Thanksgiving all!! Kelly and I also have SO MUCH to be thankful for. Best wishes to everyone!

iawoody2

Happy thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving from Iowa. Here's hoping everyone has a fantastic day and eats too much.
Bob and Pat

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Re: Happy thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving from Oregon, even though we are in sunny CA right now.

Kristy

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from the California desert.
Spending Thanksgiving here camping with friends and the weather is spectacular! Trace

VKTalley

Happy Thanksgiving from the Traveling Talleys in sunny but chilly north Florida. Fixed my first Thanksgiving lunch in our trailer for our AF son and a couple of his buddies. Cracker Barrel is our usually Thanksgiving lunch but the closest one to here is over an hour away.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Happy Thanksgiving Keith and Carol, rest up in three more weeks you'll be busy!!!

I wish I had 3 more weeks!! Had Santa visits this past weekend and this coming weekend including two tomorrow. Beginning Monday Dec. 1st it's "Katie bar the door!!" I have two free days (Carol made me promise to keep one day a week open) until Christmas Day. Not complaining mind you, I love it, and seeing the look in the children's eyes is the best reward I could ask for....But it does keep me busy. HO HO HO

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks to Marty and T, Wayne and Melinda and Gary and Sue for a great four day Thanksgiving weekend in Borrego Springs, with good friends.

Theresa and Wayne, you guys out did yourselves will all that fantastic food!
Thanks again! Trace and Teri

Attachments

• IMG_3923.jpg
    IMG_3923.jpg
    656.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: