HAWK Scare Lights by ITC.......

JawBreaker

I need to replace the lens of the exterior HAWK Scare Lights, is there a source for the lens portion of the light. I find the entire light on Amazon and other online RV parts sources, roughly $25 to $30 per light. The lens is the only portion I need to replace, the originals have cracks and are allowing moisture inside.

jbeletti

Re: ATF: Road Warrior - HAWK Scare Lights by ITC

I need to replace the lens of the exterior HAWK Scare Lights, is there a source for the lens portion of the light. I find the entire light on Amazon and other online RV parts sources, roughly $25 to $30 per light. The lens is the only portion I need to replace, the originals have cracks and are allowing moisture inside.

Your best bet is to phone Heartland Customer Service about this at 877-262-8032.

sjs731

Does anyone know a source for the lens portion of these lights?

I don't recall the company name or how I ended up finding it but I called them about 2 months ago because I had a crack in the top of the lens and they told me they don't sell just the lens. Originally before I noticed the crack I was just looking for the gasket because it was all cracked and falling out. I just ordered the whole light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve and Carrie
HOC# 2252
2007 GMC 2500HD Duramax
B&W Companion Hitch
2012 Sundance 3300CK