Heartland family to the rescue.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
What a great "family"! Way to go Malcolm and Valerie, what a relief you were able to provide. See y'all soon.

GETnBYE

We have made it safely to our destination at the Alabama rally.

We want say a huge THANK YOU for all of your help along the way and also all of the calls, texts and posts to see if we were ok and made it the rest of our journey! It is hard to express the relief we felt when Malcolm and Valorie
:angel: arrived in our hour of need. They went above and beyond for us and we will never forget it.

We feel very blessed to have met such a great and caring group of friends.
Anita and Wayne

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We have made it safely to our destination at the Alabama rally.

We want say a huge THANK YOU for all of your help along the way and also all of the calls, texts and posts to see if we were ok and made it the rest of our journey! It is hard to express the relief we felt when Malcolm and Valorie
:angel: arrived in our hour of need. They went above and beyond for us and we will never forget it.

We feel very blessed to have met such a great and caring group of friends.
Anita and Wayne

And now you know what the Heartland Owner's Club is all about!

When we were in our time of need after our previous 2013 Heartland Trail Runner broke down (wheel bearing and axle burnout) last year (Jan, 2015 - notice in first photo missing hubcap - about 150 miles before the wheel bearing burned out and almost caught the trailer on fire) in Phoenix, AZ on our way to the 2015 HOC Rally in Quartzite, AZ, we had several offers from HOC members at the Rally to come get us (our truck was OK) or to let us stay with them in their RV's until our Trail Runner was fixed.

We decided to flip a coin and hope that the RV repair shop could get us out in one day (which they did) . . . so we only missed one night around the campfire at the Rally!

CamperAt CWFlagstaffAZ.jpg SunCityRV-RVPark-IMG_20150122_075627618.jpg SunCityRV-IMG_20150122_173556536.jpg TruckAtGrandCanyon-IMG_3537.jpg

But knowing that the support was there was awesome!

If anyone finds themselves in trouble in Colorado or close by . . . don't be afraid to contact me!

I'll do what I can to help!

And there are many others in the Colorado HOC who will be ready and willing to help as well!

GETnBYE

And now you know what the Heartland Owner's Club is all about!

When we were in our time of need after our previous 2013 Heartland Trail Runner broke down (wheel bearing and axle burnout) last year (Jan, 2015 - notice in first photo missing hubcap - about 150 miles before the wheel bearing burned out and almost caught the trailer on fire) in Phoenix, AZ on our way to the 2015 HOC Rally in Quartzite, AZ, we had several offers from HOC members at the Rally to come get us (our truck was OK) or to let us stay with them in their RV's until our Trail Runner was fixed.

We decided to flip a coin and hope that the RV repair shop could get us out in one day (which they did) . . . so we only missed one night around the campfire at the Rally!

View attachment 44858 View attachment 44856 View attachment 44857 View attachment 44859

But knowing that the support was there was awesome!

If anyone finds themselves in trouble in Colorado or close by . . . don't be afraid to contact me!

I'll do what I can to help!

And there are many others in the Colorado HOC who will be ready and willing to help as well!

I think I'm going to make an emergency notebook with tabs for each state. Got you down for Colorado!

jimtoo

If you look under the "Tools" tab at top of page you will find H.O.T.E.L, click on this link and read the first post and you will find a link to download the Heartland Owners Directory.

Jim M