Heartland Owners "Cruise"?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Cheryl, I don't see us being able to accomplish back to back events like this so John and I will center our attention on the Region Rally while you, Jim, Nona and Dave take the cruise. Wish we could go!

dieselsweetheart

Hello everyone... the Regional rally is being planned for the week before the cruise date, so as not to conflict with the rally, I am pulling the cruise from the schedule at this time. It's more important as owners that we enable everyone to attend and support the chapter rallies, and I don't want you to have to choose between both if you can't do both.

Hope to see many of you in Gettysburg.

Hello everyone... the Regional rally is being planned for the week before the cruise date, so as not to conflict with the rally, I am pulling the cruise from the schedule at this time. It's more important as owners that we enable everyone to attend and support the chapter rallies, and I don't want you to have to choose between both if you can't do both.

Hope to see many of you in Gettysburg.

Cheryl,

We will see you for both. Gettysburg is only about 24 from our house so this is easy for us. If work comes up we can even camp there and go back and forth.

dalspot

I'd love to say "count us in", but the last time (and only time) I got on a cruise ship (or off it I should say) I didn't get my land legs back for 5 MONTHS! I'm too afraid to try another one for fear that the rocking will never go away. It's called MdDS and NOT a fun thing to live with. Gettysburg however sounds like a great idea!

Karen