Heartland RVs QC Program - A Review

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Welcome!

blackfin -

Alright - another 3950!! :cool:

Come to Branson in June! Love to have you and you can meet a lot of people!

truknutt

Committed Member
Yee Haw another Cyclone on the East Coast!

Congratulations on the new 3950. I love the layout but it's to long for the Barn!

If I may ask, where did you purchase yours?

Welcome aboard. ;)

Dave
"The Truknutt"

rebnga

Latest posts?

We've bought a 08 North Trail by Heartland and I have appreciated this forum (re tires, etc), but I notice there are no recent posts...most are o5 or 06 posts. Why is that? Everyone quit and go home? lol Larry:)

truknutt

Committed Member
We've bought a 08 North Trail by Heartland and I have appreciated this forum (re tires, etc), but I notice there are no recent posts...most are o5 or 06 posts. Why is that? Everyone quit and go home? lol Larry:)

I don't know where you are looking then, Larry. The Forum seems to average an easy 25-35 posts per day; higher on the weekends. Are you looking at just one particular thread? The North Trail Sub-Forum has had numerous postings in the last couple of weeks.

Right now you are in the Quality Control Review thread. Click on the "NEW POSTS" link up at the top of the page or on the FORUM link and scroll down through each Sub-Forum and Thread.

Now if this was all a joke, then you got me but April Fool's Day was a week ago! :D:D

truknutt

Committed Member
Around here at work, we tend to low-ball everything; that is until Performance Appraisals are due; then watch out for the fiction to start flyin'! :D:D

Actually I reevaluated and you're right...I tend to log on 3 or 4 times a day and read through the 25 or so each time. It is inevitable though with the number of new members popping up all the time! :p

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I also use the quick links.. Sometimes I will read a few but not all so I use the link for Todays post and New Posts. There are so many topics and threads it is almost impossible to go through each one to find out is a post was made.

Another thing I like is at the bottom of the main forum you can see who is logged in.
You can also see who is logged on to a specific topic by going into the topic.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
I think its closer to 75-100/day. It's hard to keep up with all of this - hate to not be able to get on and miss a day.

Just signed in tonight after not being on for the past 36 hours - 152 new posts and 58 new or updated threads (although several are Jim Beletti's Jensen TV fix - one thread for each RV nameplate). A lot of posts!