Heartland sightings....

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Re: Heartland signtings....

We travel south out of WI into IL to visit family and very often see many Heartland rigs heading north. Most of these are being pulled by RV delivery haulers. This tells me trailer sales must be doing pretty good. :)

dieselsweetheart

Coming back through DE and Rt 13 up into Dover....had a BH pass us going southbound in Greensboro around 1p...then a PA Cyclone passed us going north on 13 up into Dover then jumped on 1 North....

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

We saw 2 Sundances and a North Trail at Lake Tawakoni State Park this Memorial Day weekend.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired

Two Big Country's and 1 North Trail in Cody, WY. today. All of them staying in parks.

hcriddle

Saw a Bighorn and a Landmark at Stagecoach RV Park in Branson, MO. Both looked like full-timers there. I have only seen 1 Bighorn on the road from Houston to St. Louis.

pegmikef

Saw several Big Horns, Prowlers, a Big Country and a couple of North Trails driving from Mesa, AZ to San Angelo (all on I-10) and there was a North Trail at the Van Horn KOA where we overnighted.

jcarnevale

Saw a convoy of three: Two Sundance rigs and one SOB coming out of Brighton Recreation Area in Michigan today (6/26/2010).

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired

Several Heartlands traveling through Cody. Last couple of days we've seen Big Horns, Big Country, Cyclones, North Trail, and an MPG and that's just making two trips through town and back.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

As we were leaving the Detroit-Greenfield RV park in Ypsilanti, I saw a Bighorn with a red and white National Rally sticker on the front. I didn't get a chance to talk to them before we left.

cgunn

We are at Jellystone Park Camphosting just South of Montrose CO. on US 550.
We saw a Bighorn in Centennial RV Park 2 miles South of us.
Haven't made contact yet....

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

I passed a Bighorn with a white Chevy TV on Az 95 between Quartzsite and Yuma on around June 17 at around 1pm. They were going north. I was going south and waved.
I forgot to post it earlier.
No place to stop or turn around to say hello.

gratton

We are at the 4J campground in Ouray. I have seen the Big Horn as well a couple of times when we have gone to Montrose for supplies but the owner was not around? How do you like the Jellystone CG. We stayed there several years ago when it was under a different name.

funntheson

We are 2/3 of the way through a week at Mammoth Lakes, CA. I saw a Landmark pulling out of the campground a few days ago. The weather has been great. The high has been in the low 70's each day. Now the weather report is saying Wednesday's high will be in the 30's with a 70% chance of snow! Not expecting more than an inch of accumulation. That's plenty for this So Cal guy.

cgunn

Ken & Kim Gratton.....We like the Jellystone Park just fine..
They are really just getting started in the "Jellystone" deal..
Not at all like the one we hosted in in Eureka MO. last year.
They have been a Jellystone for over 20 years and had it all down pat.
The previous owners here didn't do us any favors building a good
reputation and we are trying to overcome that.... but it is getting better..

nscaler2

We have been wandering around the Northwest since the middle of May and have seen quite a few Heartland products. We are here in Rocky Mountain Hi campground in Kalispell Montana, just outside of Glacier National Park. There are 3 Bighorns here. Looks almost like a rally.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
At Durango Riverside Resort, Durango, CO. A Big Horn and a NorthTrail here. Also on the way from Dallas, saw a Sundance, NorthTrail, Eagle Ridge and Big Horn! E

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Here in Montgomery AL where we are set up spending my final year before I retire, there is also a Big Country that stays here long term. and a Cyclone HD showed up yesterday. Have not meet them yet, but will try tonight.