Heartland unresponsive?

SeattleLion

Over the last year or so, I posted a few questions to "Ask The Factory". Without fail, Kary or someone else would address my question. About a week ago I posted two new questions. No one from Heartland contacted me either here or by email. Does support in Ask the Factory end with the warranty expiration? It feels that way to me.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Bob,

No, the support doesn't from Heartland does not end when your warranty expires. I believe that they are really busy and have been really busy with the National Rally that just got finished. Have you attempted to call Heartland Customer Service? That would be what I would recommend. Here is their number and have your VIN handy so they can have the info to answer your questions. Customer Service: 877-262-8032.

Rod

danemayer

I heard that Kary has left Heartland but I haven't heard that a replacement has been named yet. That being the case, ATF posts for Bighorn temporarily may not be getting the same amount of attention as in the past.

No doubt you can reach someone on the phone.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
IMHO it is always quicker to call Customer Service on the phone rather that wait for an answer on this forum. Keep in mind this is an owners forum and not an ask the factory forum. Although the factory does monitor it sometimes the response is pretty slow.

schrod

Just wondering why it is titled "Ask The Factory" if it is an owners forum and not one to specifically ask factory reps? Sort of misleading seems to me.............

danemayer

Just wondering why it is titled "Ask The Factory" if it is an owners forum and not one to specifically ask factory reps? Sort of misleading seems to me.............

The Ask the Factory (a different sub-forum than this one) is monitored by factory people. But it's not a full-time assignment. The people at the other end may be at shows, or on vacation, or out of the office for some other reason. So not every post is seen. Also, there are some posts that may generate a phone call, or other private discussion rather than a public response.