Heartland Web Site

HEH458

Why is it that the Heartland web site is so slow to update with new information? When looking at the web site, it still does not show décor options for the LM 365 or the Charleston floorplan and still no photos for the Cascade or Key West. As has been posted on this forum, Terrytown RV already has interior photos of the Charleston. Just wondering why so slow.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Remember, dealers all over the country have 2015 Landmarks on their lot. My understanding is that the manufacturer website probably reflects most accurately what products are on the lot now. The Charleston is a prototype, that won't be in full production until spring, I believe. If the manufacturer's website showed all of what is "coming soon", customers would want that, instead of what product dealers have to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Also, the marketing staff at Heartland is very small. It takes quite a bit of time to stage and photograph the coaches for the images you see on the website and in print. I can tell you since I'm in that field, there's a lot of retouching involved. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk