Heartland's incredible service

We had a couple of problems with our Elkridge 5th wheel. The Toilet cracked from the bowl to the pedestal and a black water tank leak and a cracked pipe to the gray water. It was quite a mess. My husband was driving in front of me and we were moving to a different campground just a few miles away. We read on the forum, if you are moving a short distance fill your gray and black tank a little water so it will splash around the tanks and clean them a little better.

My husband was in front of me and we noticed water leaking from the camper! We got to the camp site, took the bottom off and the inside of the underbelly was full of water and waste. What a mess! With the underbelly off we put more water in both tanks and could see where the leaks were coming from. We called Heartland and they had us take the 5th wheel to a dealer down the road. The dealer was not a Heartland dealer, and they did a great job.

Heartland checked in with them everyday, and called us everyday to let us know the status of our repair. They sent all the parts that were needed and had the dealership completely clean the bottom and add all the filler under the camper. They were amazing AND if I called them, they knew exactly who I was and what was going on.

My husband wanted to be sure we posted our experience with customer service with Heartland. They were great! It felt personalized and they were on top of everything. The dealership said we had to pay for the repair and Heartland would pay us back. Heartland said absolutely not, they will take care of this at no expense to us at all. We called the dealership and they said no cost to us, Heartland already took care of it. Great company! So happy about our purchase and Heartland!

wdk450

Tuck2Family:
I would strongly encourage you to share your experience with that dealer's service department on RVServiceReviews.com .

Jim.Allison

I just got my light lens that somehow mysteriously disappeared from my rig. I took a few photos and sent them to Adam and asked if he could give me the source of these lights so that I could order a lens. He identified it and sent a new one no charge and freight paid, even though I was willing to pay for it.

If you add it up Adam saved me time in locating the lens, the cost of the lens, and the freight. All I can say is thanks.