Hello from a new Bighorn owner

dhort55

I am a newbee to the Heartland family, but that is where my newbeeness ends as I have been a full time RVer for well over twenty years. This is my 6th RV, and my 3rd fifth wheel.
I now own a 20011 Bighorn 3670RL, and so far I am very pleased. I is very nice to know that there is a place where I can share experences and info with other owners. I will post later what few questions and concerns I have with my new Bighorn.

jimtoo

Hi dhort55,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

With your experience in RVing I feel sure you will be an asset to the forum. Welcome aboard and don't hesitate to ask questions or help out with answers.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jimtoo

Hi motlelarry,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I have looked at a lot of the 5er''s that are built. The Landmark line is a cut above the rest. It just seems that the standards on the Landmark are worth it ... although we did not buy one at the time we purchased ours because of finances.... but going back... we probably would now if in the market. We have become very comfortable in our Bighorn, but it does lack some of the fluff of the Landmark. Regardless of which one you choose... I think you will be very happy with it.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

dhort55

Hi Jimtoo,

I did not look at the Landmark, dealer did not have one on the lot. I did a lot research on Heartland and the Bighorn. Being a fulltimer. So for I am pleased with my 3670RL. This is RV number six for me, I try to step it up everytime I trade. I have found a few things that I wish were different, but I feel that I can ajust to it. When you live in a RV fulltime, you look at things different than someone that is a weekender. Overall, I feel that I made the right move by changing to a Heartland product.

Thanks Jim, I'm doing a lot of research now on fifth wheelers, I'm about a year out from getting one. Right now, its down to a Cardinal, Landmark Augusta, or the Bighorn. They have all the same floorplan, my wife and I like. As far as truck to pull, I've always been a Ford guy, am looking forward to see the results on the new diesel by Ford, 6.7 I think.