Hello from a new member

magicmary

My husband and I just picked up our new North Trail 22FBS this past week. We've graduated from a tent to a pop-up and now to the hard sided trailer. We're practicing our camping out in the front yard and getting it stocked while we learn how to operate everything on this gem. Looking forward to our maiden voyage out on the road!

danemayer

Hi magicmary,

Congratulations on the new North Trail and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. It's exciting getting a new trailer and I bet you can hardly wait to get on the road.

If you have any questions, this is a great place to get answers, so ask away.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Congrats on your new North Trail...a wonderful TT! I owned one for 5 years and never had a problem.
Now you just need to join the Heartland Owners Club and start attending a few Rally's! It's a wonderful
family of like minded RVers! Safe Travels.

magicmary

Thank you so much! It's comforting to know we have someone to turn to in case we have questions. I trailer camped when I was a kid, but RV's have certainly changed since then. It's like learning all over again! So far it's been a great experience.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations and welcome to the Heartland family! We hope your maiden voyage goes off without a hitch...but if not...you will always find lots of help here on the forums. Hopefully we'll see you at a rally soon.

Rod & Kelly
My husband and I just picked up our new North Trail 22FBS this past week. We've graduated from a tent to a pop-up and now to the hard sided trailer. We're practicing our camping out in the front yard and getting it stocked while we learn how to operate everything on this gem. Looking forward to our maiden voyage out on the road!

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family! I hope you get a chance to go to a rally or two, maybe a campout this year. Check out the events tab and see if there is something nearby. We love getting together with other Heartlanders and RVers. We are a fun loving group! Safe travels!