Hello from SW Alabama

Garpo

New Sundance XLT 285BH owner checking in. We just took ownership of our new 5th wheel last Saturday and just recently took it on a 200 mile maiden voyage. I'm happy to say that she pulls like a dream behind my Duramax powdered 2002 Chevy Silverado 2500HD. We're Looking forward on taking her on longer treks and enjoying the great outdoors.

jbeletti

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Sundance! By the way, we have a chapter of the Heartland Owners Club in Alabama. You should bring your Heartland to the next Alabama rally and join in on the fun. And, if you have time in your summer schedule, we have our national rally coming up in a month in Goshen, Indiana. It's not too late to sign up :)

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Garpo,
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and congratulations on your new Sundance. Trace

davebennington

Welcome to the forum. Consider joining the Heartland Owners Club. There is an introductory membership available at no cost to you, give it a try you will meet many friendly people who will help and share good times with you.

dave

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Sundance!

You'll find this forum an indispensable source for knowledge about your Heartland product. As others have said, you should think about joining the Heartland Owners Club.

Hope to see you at a Heartland Rally!

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to the Forum! I'm the Chapter Leader for the Alabama Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club. I hope you consider joining the the Club. We have Chapter Rallies in the spring and try to meet in the fall as well. We have a great group of fun folks who enjoy being with their Heartland family - and making new friends. As a HOC member, you can attend the Alabama rally, Regional rally, National rally - and any othe state/regional rally with NO rally fee! Hope to meet y'all at a rally soon!

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Sundance. Enjoy and be safe. Hope to meet you down the road. Don't be a stranger. Lots of great info here from knowledgeable people on mods, repairs, maintenance, etc. Joining the HOC will complete your deal and and enable you to put faces to the people you meet here. They are fun loving and share your passion for RVing.
Later and have a great day.