Hello! New to camping!

kturner37

Hello!

I am new to the group and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kyle. My wife, Alicia and I just purchased a 2011 Heartland Prowler two weeks ago. This is our very first camper of any kind. We took our maiden voyage last weekend to McKinney Campground at Lake Allatoona in Acworth, GA for just a couple of nights. We have been reading other forums trying to gain as much advice as we can absorb. So far the only problem we have discovered is with the tongue jack. We got it home from the trip and it won't retract all the way. I'm taking it back to the dealership to take care of that warranty work tomorrow. Our traveling companions are our Chihuahua named Tango and our Jack Russell named Max. We had a great time last weekend and can't wait to take the Prowler out for another weekend trip in a couple of weeks!

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Welcome and congratulations on your new coach. Give some thought to joining the Heartland owners club, great benefits, discounts and great way to meet other Heartlanders at rallies around the country. Click on the "owners club" tab at the top of the page for more info

brianharrison

Welcome,

I bet Tango and Max keep you hopping! Myself, I went for the Shih Tsu named Guinness to be a little more relaxed when camping......lol.

Take care,
Brian

jimtoo

Hi Kyle and Alicia,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Yep, you are in for hopefully many great adventures and we hope you make many great memories in your travels.

Enjoy the forum and if you need help, your family is here for you.

Jim M

handva

Congrats on the camper and joining a great hobby/lifestyle. Like the others have already said, welcome to the forum, any questions you have about your rig or rving can be asked here. Most on this forum are more than willing to help, be careful of those that have been unable to think a good thought in a while. Take their advise with a grain of salt.

Have fun with it.

Gerred