Hello new to the forum

Nobull

Hello, new here to this forum have been camping all my life. Started tent camping when I was a baby, when I graduated high school Dad celebrated by buying a new Pop-up! I tent camped until I was 40 and instead of buying a Harley like my friends did for mid-life crisis I bought a Pop-up, now 10 yrs later, The DW and I have bought a used 2007 Heartland Trail Runner 3105 BH. We are looking forward to many trips in this new to us camper. I have looked everywhere for info on this camper and cannot find anything about it. I am starting to wonder if this was a unit made specifically for FEMA. It is a nice camper with windows but no outside storage boxes. Does anyone have any info?

Zippity Do Daw what a wonderful day!
Nobull
Southeast Missouri

jimtoo

Hi Nobull,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Hopefully some of out other members will jump in soon with some information for you. I don't know for sure, but don't think Heartland ever made and FEMA trailers.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
NOBULL, call HL, have the VIN# handy and they call tell you everything you need to know. I think HL did make a few FEMA trailers.