Hello to all from our 2015 Savannah

Chippendale

I don't know how far you are from Houston, but if you don't want to have to fool with all the problems involved with selling, like advertizing, the paper work, getting a title from your lender, etc you might want to check out PPL in Houston. PPLMotorhomes.com When my dealer did not want to give me what I would accept in trade, I took my tired old 2006 SOB down to their location in New Braunfels, TX signed the listing agreement and drove off, I never saw it again. They sold it in a month for about $6,000 more than the dealer offered me. Of course, I did pay a 10% commission, but to me it was worth it. Plus, the buyer does not know who I am and I don't know him. A clean deal.

HornedToad

posting on Craigslist...

check out PPL in Houston. PPLMotorhomes.com

I left out an important part of using Craigslist... you need to re-post the item at least every few days to bring it back to the top of the list. You don't have to upload the photos or re-type the listing, there is a one click option to re-post.

I'll also vouch for PPL in Houston / New Braunfels. I receive their email broadcast and see that they sell at lot of trailers, none of which stay listed for long.

WOW!!!
You guys are amazing! Your outpouring for helping us makes us emotionial. I've got the photo's taken and now puting them in proper format. So tonight it's time to get hooked up to the computer. Again thanks everyone! We just might crash your rallies and gaulk.

I saw the ad. Did you include the pickup location?

By the way, I could see some of the changes you made (curtains etc.) - really nice.
As for the location I'm in New York but getting ready to move it if it doesn't sell. First to Tenn then to Florida. Thanks for the comment about the curtains. We love the look. We love a French-Country look.

GWRam

I agree with HornedToad. Get unit to a high traffic high visibility roadside location with price in window.

We tried eBay, Craigslist, and others for 6 months and got nothing but scam artists..

Went for a new approach. Parked the unit in a high visibility spot on a Friday afternoon. Calls started within the hour. Sold on Sunday to the second person that looked at it Friday night.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once the quick changes slow we may try that approach. I did finally get it on Craigslist and RVTrader just to get it out there. This is not fun! Especially because we just bought it a few months back. Some one will get a good deal on this one. :(

What a pain to get the Savannah listed. Then I said in my ad no texts and at 3:20am I get 2 text messages.
of course I didn't reply, but can they be serious. I'm in the north east! And of course the scammers trying to contact me to list on some site I've never heard of. Hopefully this won't add to the stress.