Help with leaky pipe on Grey Tank Number 1

Ryanjb01

Hello,

Looking for suggestions as to what can be done to repair a pipe that came apart on my 2011 CK3300 earlier today.

It is the inlet side of the shower grey tank. I happened to notice a large leak after hearing water leaking. I speant about 2-3 hours removing the underbelly and insulation to locate the leak.

The leak is coming from the inlet side of the shower water holding tank. the large diameter hose clame came off and allowed all contents to spill on the ground.

I am planning to do the repair myself as I am currently on a 7 week trip and cannot leave the unit at a dealer for repair.

I had to cut the underbelly enclosure and insulation on both ends of the grey tank #1 to locate what exactly the problem was. It looks like the tank is dropping too far down when full pulling on the pipes attached to it.

I am planning to install a second hose clamp and then try to repair the underbelly the best I can.

I will be using the unit just about non-stop for the next 2 months.

What are my options for warranty?

My cell number is 315-427-5811. the unit was purchase August of 2010.

Thanks for any help you can provide. Please let me know who I should be talking to.

Ryan J. Beckley
8493 Snowshoe Trail
Cicero, NY 13039

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
All I could suggest is to call Heartland Customer Service and explain your situation.
Heartland Customer Service
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Peace
Dave

hoefler

All I could suggest is to call Heartland Customer Service and explain your situation.
Heartland Customer Service
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Peace
Dave

That is the first thing to do. Follow their lead and you will be all right.