Hemet, Ca. and Quartzite

wdk450

Gang:
Well, I made it the 500 miles from Sacramento to Hemet (my old hometown) with no incidents. Went through the Tehachapi pass and 395 to I-15 to avoid a wind warning on the Grapevine and to avoid the L.A. basin traffic (even on a Sunday). Tehachapi doesn't seem as hard of a pull as Grapevine, either. I will hang around Hemet/San Jacinto/Riverside area for 2 weeks staying at Casa del Sol in Hemet (they have a cheaper 2 week deal than my favorite park in town Golden Village Palms), and visit with family when they aren't working.
I'll be moving on to Quartzite on the 22nd, staying in the Paloma Road area with the NorCal LOW's, visiting the Hamvention,and leave for a weekend in 'Vegas the 27th.
After that it is back north again via Porterville, Ca. (I've GOTTA find a better RV park there - I'm trying a new one to me this time) to visit my 2 older sisters for a few days, then back to Sacramento.
This will be a good first trip of the season before the NOR-LOW's monthly campouts and the Heartland chapter rallies, before the BIG ONE (National Rally) in JUNE.

Happy RVing everyone!!!

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Have fun Bill, sounds like a great trip planned and I agree with you about Tehachapi. See you in Oroville!