Hemet, Calif

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Staying at the Golden Village Palms Resort and their must be at least 15 Big Horns in here all which I think are here from Canada. Have seen 1 Landmark from Calif and 1 Big Country also from Canada.

loafer

yes we are here at golden village also. Many fine looking rigs from heartland including a cyclone . Heartland IS making in roads in the west We have seen many more Heartland products this year in our travels of California,Oregon,and Arizona
I will keep an eye out for your Big Horn and stop by and say hi

Happy travels
Bill

loafer

Sorry Jim
I will look for your Silverado not big horn tomorrow. Should not be hard to find
Bill

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Jim, we stayed there one time just for grins a giggles. We live 20 miles from there. I dont know how soon your new home will be ready, but maybe we could get together with some of the HLer's for lunch or dinner. I have never met Bill (Loafer) in person...only on the forum. Let me know if you are interested.

wdk450

I'm proud to say that Hemet is my home town. I grew up in the 50's in a rural farming town with few retirees to speak of. The L.A. retirees discovered the area with Del Webb's Sun City (nearby in the Perris area) and Art Linkletters Sierra Dawn Mobile Home retirement community in Hemet. The local area is mainly retirement living now, with all of the service industries. Golden Village Palms is the biggest park with the most amenities (3 pools, 3 spas, extensive community center, etc.) I have ever been in. Great Chinese restaurant just across Florida Avenue, too!
My economic situation used to allow me to stay at GVP for $700+ a month; now when visiting my relatives in the area I stay at Thousand Trails in Menifee for $50 a month with my lifetime membership. I have also stayed at Desert Sky RV park in Hemet with a $260 a month snowbirds rate.