Hershey RV show 09 anyone going?

porthole

Retired
Vessel Sink:
vesselsinkandfaucet-main_Full.jpg

purty fancy - don't know 'bout that in a toy hauler though :D

Stainless like the galley though - yeah that's the ticket!

MD Buck

Will be there Sunday and have to stop by rescue tape booth. Need to check on full timing from someone doin it.

truknutt

Committed Member
That's it! Except the faucet is different... this is what we have in our bathroom at home. I love it. In the BC, it is easier to access and roomier that the shorter sinks in the BH. Now you guys, don't wrinkle up your nose until you see it~

W R I N K L E, W R I N K L E, W R I N K L E!! :cool:

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Darned if you didn't!! Welcome....unfortunately we don't get out of our booth until 8:00PM...and have to be there by 9:00AM. Doesn't leave much time for socializing...

Come see us at the Rescue Tape Booth....:)

jbeletti

Heartland posts great numbers at Hershey show

I just received final numbers from the corporate office. Heartland sold 64 units at the Hershey show and is working with a number of additional prospects on deals that should be finalized in the next 30 days.

Thanks go out to Jim and Cheryl Horst, Leaders of the PA Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club for their presence at the show. Thanks also to the many other Heartland Owners Club members that visited the show and showed their support.

Jim

kakampers

Whoa!!! I knew alot of rigs were sold at Hershey, but that's unbelievable!!!! :D:D

If the rest of the manufacturers did even a fraction of that...the RV industry is well on it's way to a nice recovery...:D

lelandpa

I think congrats should go to Cheryl and Denise for being the official Heartland cheerleaders at the show! Good job girls! They should pay you commission!

Wallace

I just received final numbers from the corporate office. Heartland sold 64 units at the Hershey show and is working with a number of additional prospects on deals that should be finalized in the next 30 days.

Thanks go out to Jim and Cheryl Horst, Leaders of the PA Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club for their presence at the show. Thanks also to the many other Heartland Owners Club members that visited the show and showed their support.

Jim

Not sure how you came up with that number or what time you tallied them up but I can assure you that you are off by at least one 2010 3950 Full Throttle!:D:eek::D
We just go done making a deal around 8:30 talk about service Wilkins came right to my second home (2009 3912)to make the deal!
Just couldn't help my self the blue just goes better with my F450!

Wallace

Hmmm....wondering if I can get a Heartland Flag with this one....I mean even though it's only my second one in 2 months:D

jbeletti

Well you got me on that one Wallace. Let's make that 65! And thank you!!!

The 64 was "done deals" by the end of the show earlier today.

Congratulations on being a 2 time purchaser :)

jbeletti

Hmmm....wondering if I can get a Heartland Flag with this one....I mean even though it's only my second one in 2 months:D

I'll be watching for your membership to the club. When I see it come through, I'll make sure there's a little something extra in your stocking :D

I'll be making Club kit shipments this week - so hurry!

kakampers

Rick...I KNEW when you weren't home when we got back after dinner you did it!!! Sure hope you keep this one longer....LOL!! :D

Wallace

Just for the record I didn't do it...Amy did it I was perfectly happy with the pop up tent trailer ya know the one where your feet hang out over the edge:D