Hi Everyone

donblaz

Kind of new here. Been lurking in the shadows for a few years but the retirement bug has bitten allowing more time for just about anything. Every day is Saturday now!! I have a 2011 Sundance 3100ES which I bought used and its been mostly good. Many trips to the Oregon Coast, central Oregon and lately Yosemite. Towing with a 2007 Silverado 2500HD with a 6.0 gasser. Last trip averaged 9.5 mpg. Not Bad. Still can't keep up with my buddy's cummins but it works ok. Just checking in and ready to join the club!

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi donblaz,

Welcome to the posting side of the Heartland Owners Forum and family. As you have seen since you have been in the shadows lurking we have a great bunch of folks here. So join us in the Owners Club and attend rallies when you can. You will meet a lot of great folks and eat some of the best food there is.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome!
I wonder if your Sundance is one of the ones we see around Klamath Falls on occasion. Anyway, we are glad you have come out from the shadows. You may have noticed that we are having a camp out in October. For details, just click the Events tab and scroll down. There may be some other events you are interested as well.

Kristy

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family! Hope you're going to enjoy your Sundance.

Be sure to check out the Heartland Owners Club. It's a great investment to help you enjoy your new Heartland product.

Hope to see you this summer!

Wmnmy

welcome donblaz to the heartland family you will enjoy the owners club and the many friends and information we have here.....Happy camping....

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family. I hope we can meet you and see your Sundance at an upcoming Rally or Campout. Kristy already told you about her Campout at Casey's in October and Washington has a Campout in Kennewick in February for the Red Wine and Chocolate Festival. Maybe you can make it to that. We'd love to meet you!

Rod Ditrich

jbeletti

Welcome donblaz! I was just in your amazing state and we too traveled downt he Oregon coast, though by car. Really beautiful.

I look forward to seeing you join the club, then joining other amazing Heartlanders at a PNW rally soon.