Hillbilly limmo

loafer

Also check out jpmorgans f 550 rv hauler that is an awesome truck for sale.He is asking 30,000 dollars . Type in under search f 550 ford and it comes up on this site.
That is one cool truck that your talking about on craigs list also. I can only dream until we win the lottery LOL
Regards
Bill

2010augusta

We like our 450 we picked it up when it was 1.5 years old and had 32,000 miles. The 7 door bed is great for storing stuff and the bed will still hold 4x8 sheets of ply wood and drywall. The aftermarket front seats are very comfortable. the Airide suspensions is very nice out on the highways.

rv%20screen.jpg

Rmcgrath53

We like our 450 we picked it up when it was 1.5 years old and had 32,000 miles. The 7 door bed is great for storing stuff and the bed will still hold 4x8 sheets of ply wood and drywall. The aftermarket front seats are very comfortable. the Airide suspensions is very nice out on the highways.
rv%20screen.jpg
Thats a cool "limmo" also

Rmcgrath53

This is a nice looking truck but 250HP.. My 2006 F250 has 325Hp/570Torque. Sounds a little small for a F650 doesn't it?

I'm not a mechanic but if it pulls with a low rearend the fuel mileage would be very low. Right?

BC

Dont know. My 2002 f350 has 250 hp @ 2600rpm I have the edge to bump it up. My other truck was a 2002 7.3 diesel with nothing to boost it up and it did whatever I wanted it to do.I dont have anything telse to compare to. The newer f650 with the cat motor say 350hp.

HarleyRyder

Retired Gunslinger
The Caterpillar C-7 (3126) diesel has been around a number of years and has been rated from a low of 210 HP and 520 ft/lbs of torque up to current versions at 360 HP and 925 ft/lbs of torque. The 250 HP rated engine generated 660 ft/lbs of torque.

My two previous RVs had Cat engines. The first one was rated at 275 HP and 860 ft/lbs and the second one was rated at 330 HP and 860 ft/lbs. The only visible difference between the two was the 330 HP had a larger intake and exhaust along with a much larger radiator to cool the engine.

There isn't much in the way of performance upgrades for the Cat but a technician with the right equipment can turn up the wick.

Torque is what gets the work done.

HarleyRyder

Retired Gunslinger
How nice of FoMoCo to paint your limo to match your Cyclone.

Awesome!

I could only get Dodge to match the white.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
How nice of FoMoCo to paint your limo to match your Cyclone.

Awesome!

I could only get Dodge to match the white.

HarleyRyder,

You need to do what I am doing with your "white" truck. Here are a couple of pictures of what me new limmo will look like as soon as all this snow melts. Just an extension of my Landmark

Keith

Attachments

• Keiths Truck (2).pdf
    302.4 KB · Views: 54

loafer

Tim
Thats a great looking truck yes mileage is high for the year but looks clean.
That truck here in Canada would be the thick end of 50,000 dollars so thats a good price.Gotta like big trucks, Big guy toys .
Bill

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Nice Keith! Can't wait to see that at the next rally!:)
Wish I could show it off at the South Carolina Rally, but Larry won't let me into his state, :D so it will probably have to wait until Rodanthe. Of course, if you guys keep getting all that snow up there, I might have it done by next Christmas. :) The guy that is doing the work for me lives in Fredericksburg and you all might get another 12 inches or so this weekend.:eek:

truknutt

Committed Member
Found these over on the PowerStroke.org Forum (what members drive when not in their 'Strokes, supposedly).

Attachments

• P bilt CXT.jpg
    P bilt CXT.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 26
  • P bilt CXT 2.jpg
    P bilt CXT 2.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 28
  • P bilt P'up.jpg
    P bilt P'up.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 30
  • P bilt P'up 2.jpg
    P bilt P'up 2.jpg