Holding tank dropped

Under warranty I had The #1 tank (shower/sink) tank drop Heartland covered the repair. Looks like tank #2 kitchen tank dropped. I was under coach blocking axles up to get the tires off the ground (G614) and saw the under skirting sagging pushed up and water came out the sewer line then I heard the tank drop. This smacks of a manufacture defect. Called the one year Warranty was told out of warranty basically too bad. I talked to Steve Kennel. He was only worried about warranty period not the manufactures defect So I asked to talk to his supervisor who was suppose to call me which he has not. I like my Bighorn.

traveler44

Sorry I don't have any advice for you except to keep trying. I was just wondering why you jack the axles up to get your tires off the ground instead of pulling up on wood? Does it have to do with the heat down there in texas? Maybe thats something I should be doing here? I've got the G614s too. Thanks Tom

aatauses

I did some rust prevention under my BH and had some of the undersheet removed---If you look it will amaze you how those tanks are held in place--YOu may want to consider dropping the underhsield and beef up the tank supports
al