holding tanks

Kathi-27

been thinking about upgrading holding tank monitor system. looking at sea level system. have 2017 bh 3875fb. does anyone know the height of the holding tanks so I know which sensors to order with system. don't want to start install and find out have wrong sensor strips and have to stop and put back together and order different sensors. thanks

danemayer

After you review any responses, you might call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. See what they say.

You can probably get a good idea, but keep in mind that holding tanks may not always be the same from model-to-model, year-to-year, floorplan-to-floorplan.

Kathi-27

After you review any responses, you might call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. See what they say.

You can probably get a good idea, but keep in mind that holding tanks may not always be the same from model-to-model, year-to-year, floorplan-to-floorplan.
I understand that. from what I have looked at if model or floor plan say the same gal tank they are probably the same tank. like lm,bh,bc. maybe jim b will know sense he has system on his landmark