Hopkin's Towing solutions TPMS

porthole

Retired
Why not just post the "special" here on the site.

Your advertising it here, all members should get a discount.
That is a requirement on two other "private" forums I belong to. No advertising, but vendors are welcome to post in a "vendor" section, and they have to offer all members a discount for that privilege.

jbeletti

Advertising on the Heartland Owners Forum

To those who have inquired below, others who have PM'd me in this matter and still those who are just curious,

This forum does not accept commercial advertising. That said, it is true that there are a great many members of this forum who are:

• Heartland dealers
  • Non-Heartland dealers
  • Company owners or reps of products that relate to RVers or RVing
Since we allow anyone to join this forum, we have all kinds :)

With regard to companies that have products that relate to RVing or are otherwise relevant to RVers, they'd love to reach out to you, but we simply are not at a point where we are contemplating taking advertising on this forum. My hope is we never have to do this - but "never say never" - right?

Within this group of companies who have joined this forum, there is a special subset that I have identified as "those who can offer information, assistance and advice" in certain areas. To date, these areas are:

• Backup Cameras and related equipment
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) and related equipment
  • Cellular-based Mobile Internet Solutions and related equipment
  • Rescue Tape*
In the above cases, with the exception of Rescue Tape*, there are specific sub-forums on this forum for those areas. Through "an understanding" with Tim Lazaroe** for Backup Cameras, Pat McFall for TPMS and Alex Sian*** for Mobile Internet, these forum members are allowed to provide input and guidance in their specific areas. In trade, I allow them to exist here as members and if you'd like, you may reach out to them about the product they sell.

* Note that Ken and Kathy Adams (kakampers) represent the Rescue tape product at shows and rallies in North American, but they do not have a specific area on the forum for discussion. This product is pretty straight forward and there is not a lot of related discussion about it. PM kakampers with questions about the product, uses for the product and where the product can be seen or purchased.

** While Tim and I had an understanding whereby he would answer questions on the forum in the Backup Cameras area, there has been little discussion in all these years that required his input and as such, he has not posted. For now, if you have Backup Camera related issues and wish to speak to a reseller who will provide you with a high-level of phone-based support, consider calling Tim at RV Cams.

*** Effective February 2010, Alex Sian (evdoalex) left the employ of the 3G Store. At this time, no one has replaced Alex on this forum to help us with questions and issues related to cellular-based mobile Internet Solutions. Until I announce a replacement, please contact the 3G Store directly.

Back to this thread regarding TPMS, per our understanding, Pat is not able to post this special pricing here on this forum. I will reach out to Pat to see if she wants to make public, this special price and if so, it will appear in the Items For Sale forum for a limited amount of time, through the end of the special.

Thanks everyone for understanding why we don't accept advertising, yet at the same time, why I have allowed a couple of product types to have some representation (where I felt it was a decent two-way street).

Jim